Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Bailey Hill- Drifting from God Q&A

Recently I've been asked to give advice on the same topic multiple times.
This is directly from someone, but I'd feel the same towards anyone that
is having this problem. I feel like there may be people out there who don't
 know me, but have the same issue. So if you're having even the slightest doubts in God.
Read this.

Question..

-Soo, I've been kinda slipping away from God... 
And like, I really want to be close with him,
 but I have so many doubts and stuff/: Like.. I dunnno..

Answer..

-The farther away you get from God the easier it is to doubt him. You might have noticed this. The reason you're having these doubts is because you're too far from him to see the great things he's done for you. This is my idea... because this situation has happened to me as well, about a year ago.. Get a Bible, if you have one, great and if not I'll buy one for you♥ But everyy*night before bed, not matter how tired you are, read mm.. let's say a paragraph. Quantity doesn't matter, just as much as you can comprehend that nighttt. It seems like nothing once you start doing it, but it can surely help you realize how much has already been done for you. And help you notice the little things that normally wouldn't go through your mind. I don't dedicate as much time as I should to him, none of us do. I don't go to church every Sunday, better yet I honestly never go.. I hate that, but yet I find other ways to get him in my life, whether it's the music, or just talking to him at night. Also, as you keep drifting away, which is easy as a teenager, it's easier for the devil to mess with your head and thoughts. You might think things are better than before, but truly you're making all the wrong decisions.. I'm not saying that's you, and i don't think it is, but you will often hear something or get a feeling you should back away from doing something or being someone your not. That's God having your back.. For now, just try your best to stay strong, keep your head up and a smile on your face. At night, talk to him. Tell him you're having doubts, but that you need him in your life. Ask for help and explain your worries! You can do it, babeee! I'm here EVERY step of the way. I promise ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment