Monday, February 13, 2012

feb 13 2012

I had something special planned for today but then i left it at school. What i had planned was every 2 or 3 days i will do a mainly scripture based blog. For those who read my blog but don't seem to ingest the bible as well. Anyways that will be coming tomorrow most likely. But other than that i want to give a shout out to the people who read this i love fed back it makes my day walking into a class and someone say hey i read your blog... Its amazing. Or even if some1 was to tell me they didnt like it I would be happy because hey their reading it. Anyways back to todays subject... I have a football game i will cut it short so i am typing fast and not thinking stuff through... So sorry for any mistakes

ILL BE BACK! WISH ME LUCK AND SEND ME PRAYER REQUEST OR TESTIMONIALS ANYTHING I CAN TIE INTO THIS TO SHOW GOD IS AMAZING...

No comments:

Post a Comment